Teada?

Teada?

How do you pronounce the group Teada’s name?

Re: Teada?

"Tea" like: po-TA-to, and "da" like: DAUGH-ter

tay-da

Posted by .

I was in Dublin for the weekend - great time. Still trying to get my girlfriend used to the idea that "Taoiseach" is pronounce Tee - shak, rather than Tao - iss - eech, and "Siobh

It’s pronounced Tee-Shock

Posted by .

Jack, are you assuming British potatoes or American potatoes. Oh, let’s call the whole thing off… ;-)

They (Teada) are playing on Friday (7th May) at the Hammersmith Irish Centre, for you London people… will be a brilliant gig…

Btw, Con

Posted by .

Actually will be a really brilliant gig since…. wait for it…. Nell has been asked to sing a couple of songs before the boys go onstage!
As I was saying to her, it’s about time she got some recognition as she has a lovely voice. And if you don’t believe me, she’ll be on the Moiiiiiighty Craaaaaaaic!
T

Gahhhhh - Con

Posted by .

You can be as mysterious as you want, my girl! I’m just a big doofus and I don’t care. Nyaaaaah

Anyway, it’ll double the ticket sales!

Con

No doubt you’ll be touting them outside for a hundred quid a piece… ha!
There’s a good gig there on Saturday night too - the Dublin-based singer Alan Burke, plus another singer - don’t know who, but she’s female and sings in Gaelic - that’s all the info I have. Alan’s a great singer and guitarist, I do know that much!

Posted by .

Proper pronunciation is TAYADA. It’s actually spelt T