- Tyneside Irish Centre, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, England Added by TM16 .
- Tommy Flynn’s, Hackney, London, England Added by Contentment is not Wealth .
- Agia Sophia Coffee House, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA Added by Doug Huggins .
- The Old Inn, Carbost, Isle Of Skye, Scotland Added by rambler_gary .
- Governors Pub And Eatery, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada Added by frkrygow .
NO SESSION on Tuesday 5th August 2014. more…Posted by .
reply to Peter G
I'd say it's less of an open session than some, but not completely a gig. Maybe about six musicians? There's not a big space for more. more…Posted by .
Tyneside Irish Centre
Regular, long established traditional session where all musicians are welcome. As might be expected the tunes are mostly Irish, as are the songs! more…Posted by .
Jealous! more…Posted by .
Great session last night
Great session last night at the Ivy, and lots of new faces. We moved the session to the front bar for a change, and it was a pleasure to have loads of people around us drinking pints and just enjoying the tunes. To all the new players, thanks for coming ... more…Posted by .
- The Golden Guinea. left a comment on the session at
- St. Stephen’s Green. left a comment on the session at
- Tyneside Irish Centre. added the session at
- Tyneside Irish Centre. left a comment on the session at
- The Ivy House. left a comment on the session at