- Taste Of Gaelic (reel) Added by Tate .
- Paardeburg (reel) Added by Mix O'Lydian .
- Creeping Docken (jig) Added by henk .
- Cavers Of Kirkcudbright (jig) Added by JACKB .
- Harvest Fair (polka) Added by ceolachan .
- Drowsy Maggie (reel) in 3,848 tunebooks
- The Kesh (jig) in 3,397 tunebooks
- The Butterfly (slip jig) in 3,024 tunebooks
- Cooley’s (reel) in 2,800 tunebooks
- Morrison’s (jig) in 2,501 tunebooks
- Taste Of Gaelic
It reminds me very much of the 2-part "old" version of "Lord Gordon's" which was recorded by Dolores Keane and "The Reel Union" - I think "Dow" might have posted it here at one time. more…Posted by .
Just a thought - I find that this is one of those tunes which can cause a session to come to a grinding halt, because I've come across very few guitar players who can accompany this reel unless they know it from beforehand. The problem appears to be the f... more…Posted by .
Ainm A Cheartú
Good effort Hunter but I think "Amhrán Ar Earraigh" might be closer to the mark. more…Posted by .
Taste Of Gaelic
A fun Cape Breton reel. Not sure who wrote it and when, but it is played by many younger generation fiddlers, as well as the older generation who are still kicking. Also known by the Scottish Gaelic name of Blasad na Gàidhlig. more…Posted by .
- Taste Of Gaelic. left a comment on the tune
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley to their tunebook. added
- The Sporting Pitchfork to their tunebook. added
- The Rambling Pitchfork to their tunebook. added
- Moll In The Wad to their tunebook. added