- Leaving Brittany waltz Added by JACKB .
- Gan Ainm jig Added by Fiddlemaus .
- The Celtic Crane reel Added by Ediot .
- An Dro D’Elven barndance Added by zoronic .
- The Salt slip jig Added by JACKB .
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 4,041 tunebooks
- The Kesh jig in 3,573 tunebooks
- The Butterfly slip jig in 3,174 tunebooks
- Cooley’s reel in 2,970 tunebooks
- Morrison’s jig in 2,670 tunebooks
this one is played at Ceol pub in Reno with some regularity more…Posted by .
Nobody anywhere said it was in "D". The settings posted are in "E dorian", and "A dorian", if you'd care to look. more…Posted by .
Just a thought…..
Wouldn't it be more constructive to add that version here, then ? more…Posted by .
Quite different from the version I have. more…Posted by .
The Dear Irish Boy
The first two have the wrong key signature. It should be G not D. I see everyone here seems to be into examining the tunes in terms of modes. I don't really think that's very helpful, and could be misleading. This is obviously what is leading to choosing... more…Posted by .