- The Boise Monsters reel Added by Ed the Fiddler .
- Cran Man jig Added by Ed the Fiddler .
- Cahir’s Kitchen reel Added by Sol Foster .
- Jackson’s Babby jig Added by The Archivist .
- Jackson’s Coagy jig Added by The Archivist .
- Drowsy Maggie reel in 4,040 tunebooks
- The Kesh jig in 3,569 tunebooks
- The Butterfly slip jig in 3,170 tunebooks
- Cooley’s reel in 2,967 tunebooks
- Morrison’s jig in 2,665 tunebooks
Triplets in ABC notation
Ed, the notes weren't showing up because you weren't enclosing the following triplets properly: you need to begin with (3 e.g. (3FED more…Posted by .
The Boise Monsters
A fun tune by Wendy MacIsaac. I'm not sure why, but the "session.org" display of the actual notes is omitting the "D" quarter note at the beginning of the second section. It drops it again for the third part, too. When I pasted my abc notation on "conc... more…Posted by .
I believe I heard John Carty credit this tune to Arty McGlynn. more…Posted by .
In Canada, this tune is played in the key of A in started situations, although at Leahy Camp during both the pub session and the Grand Jam, it was played in A, then Bb, then finishing in B. more…Posted by .
I assume that phrase is actually supposed to go like |B_B=Bc BAGF| (or probably rather |B^ABc B=AGF|). more…Posted by .