- Mrs. Campbell Of Shinness (jig) Added by JACKB .
- The Eavesdropper (jig) Added by JACKB .
- Frank’s (reel) Added by JACKB .
- The Reel With The Birl (reel) Added by Kevin Rietmann .
- Belgarth (waltz) Added by noelnorton .
- Drowsy Maggie (reel) in 3,718 tunebooks
- The Kesh (jig) in 3,295 tunebooks
- The Butterfly (slip jig) in 2,931 tunebooks
- Cooley’s (reel) in 2,715 tunebooks
- Morrison’s (jig) in 2,406 tunebooks
Reel With The Birl
X:6 from the piping of Willie Clancy. The asterisk marks where he slurred up into the C natural, for that piping nyah. Willie played actual birls, or crans, rather, on the low E notes at all times - in the Dance Music of Willie Clancy Pat Mitchell added... more…Posted by .
A nice waltz which I heard at a session recently. I have checked and I don't think it's here already but I am sure someone will soon tell me if it is. more…Posted by .
The Piper’s Welcome
From 'The Fiddler's Companion'- more…Posted by .
- Recording on YouTube
Thank you for this transcription. This is my favorite track on the album. I'll have to give it a shot. more…Posted by .
- The Limerick Lasses to their tunebook. added
- Come West Along The Road to their tunebook. added
- The Gold Ring to their tunebook. added
- The Mossy Banks to their tunebook. added
- Bonaparte’s Retreat to their tunebook. added