Walton Bodhran Tipper

Walton Bodhran Tipper

Hello! I am looking for a Bodhran tipper that I believe is made by Walton. It has two knobs at the ends and a ridge in the middle of the stick. I have one by Walton that is 9 inches long and about 1 and 3/8 inches around. I am looking for one in the same style that is thinner than that. It has smaller knobs on the end but is the same 9 inches long.

Does anyone know where I could find this?

Thanks!

Re: Walton Bodhran Tipper

Check out there webpage:
http://www.waltonsmusic.com - there you find a list of distrubutors maybe you find one near you.

I have a few i had made for me of that style. I dont use them any more, pop me an email and i will send ya a couple to try.
I prefer the straight stick style now.so as long as these are going to a good home ya can gladly have them.

Posted by .

I use a piece of garden cane rapped in thread for grip with the ends sanded down to curves.
It works well for me and is cheep.

PP

Go to Christian Hedwitscak’s website. I think it is
www.artbodhran.com but it could be .de. Anyway, google christian bodhran and you’ll find his site. He makes a huge assortment of tippers, as well as some of the BEST bodhrans in the world. JJKelly (flook) and Johnny "Ringo" Mcdonough both play his drums.

Hope this is helpful.
Jeremy