Gráda in USA (September tour)

Gráda in USA (September tour)

Hi there,

Anyone in the USA? We’re starting a new tour in a day or so, beginning in Kansas City and heading north then east. Details are on our website: www.gradamusic.com. You can hear a few tunes and songs at: www.myspace.com/gradamusic too (which we’ve just set up a couple of weeks ago!)

Cheers =)
Andy

Posted by .

Re: Gráda in USA (September tour)

Andy,

I’ll be at the show in Kennett Square, PA. I saw you at the Potomac Irish Fest and also in J. Patrick’s pub in Baltimore. Can’t wait to see you all again!

~sean

Posted .

Is it Tola Custy or Colin Farrel ye will have? I love both of their music anyway so should be class!

Funny, I just went to your website earlier today because I saw that you will be at the Wheatland Music Festival next weekend. I’ll see you there, I can’t wait 🙂 Good luck with the travel and such.

Andy,

I’m hoping to see you at the Dubliner in St Louis on Sep 22nd. Just checked out your myspace site. I look forward to hearing you live!

Be safe!

Andy,

I must admit to being an idiot today. I can’t make the 22nd, as I’ll be in Scotland. I can’t believe I didn’t remember this. I know people that will be going, and we have a lot of interest in ITM in St Louis, so I hope you’ll get big crowds at both events.

Take care!

Well Andy?
Long time no see.
Send us an email let me know how things are….
Im living in Osaka, Japan now.
Stefo

Hey Muffy!!!!!! Hows tricks in the Shtates?? Hope all is well with the band……….Hows the "hurt" member?

Saw ye at the Festival Club in Ballybunion, class gig, hope to see ye in the future.