The tragedy of distance

The tragedy of distance

OK, hands up who else wishes they were at the trad fest this weekend? I’ve got both hands up……and if I were a little more flexible I’d have my feet up too! If only I could teleport over just for the trad disco and a tune at Cruises…….

Re: The tragedy of distance

"tyranny" …

Posted by .

Well I was gunna say that but I think it’s more of a tragedy than a tyranny

I do know the phrase you’re referring to though, that was my reference also

Half a dozen of my Bristol session friends (including a workshop tutor) are over in Ennis as I write. When they return the usual osmosis at sessions and workshops will doubtless take place over the next few weeks and months. The advantage of that is that we recipients back in Bristol will hopefully end up with a distillation of the best.

Got my hands up.

Posted by .

loud grinding of teeth out west in the u.s.

Posted by .

Got my hands up here in Argentina

Hands up here too. I’d give my left nut to see Fisherstreet!!
Ah well, next time….

Tommy

Yes wish I was therre rather than trawling the net.

lazyhound,

I hope you and your Bristol friends will be at our Irish/Welsh concerts/fiddle workshops next weekend? Info on [url=http://www.freewebs.com/torfaen[/url]

You can email me for details if you want:TorfaenTraditionalMusic and that’s at webster.uk.net

Hi Fran!

Sorry I won’t be there next weekend - Peter Kennedy’s wake y’know …

Hope you have a great weekend, and I’ll try and get to it another time … if you have one …

Thanks Ben, we will be holding our annual May event, the week after Tradegar House Folk Festival.