Enjoy Your Holidays!

Enjoy Your Holidays!

I know this doesn’t relate to music, but I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!!! You all are very kind and good people, best wishes to all!

Blu

Re: Enjoy Your Holidays!

I’m feeling very sorry for myself tonight. I am working a night shift and it’s 0600 hrs and i’m tired and fed up. Luckily my supervisor is a trad fanatic and he allows me to bring my mandolin to work when things are quite. I’ve been learning "toss the feathers" tonight and i seem to be getting nowhere. Anyway glad to see that somebody else has logged on.
Happy hols to yourself ,have a good new year both personally and musically.
Enjoy the turkey

Thank you, you’re sweet 🙂….I’ve been practicing Christmas Ida Morn’ and Christmas Eve… Christmas Eve will be played for you when I play it tonight….Good thoughts to you as you are working…have a good year as well and keep on playing! I have the same problem when it comes to getting a tune down…enjoy your Christmas, if you celebrate it! 🙂

Blu

Same to you Blu! and everyone else here at the session, no matter what you celebrate!

Happy Solstice!

Posted by .

Here, Here, No matter what you celebrate have a happy Festive Season!!!

Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year to you all. May God bless you all for hearts that desire to lift others with good music! May God bless you all for hearts that desire to play good music instead of other less virtuous pastimes!

Peace on earth, and good will toward men!

-Troy

Posted by .