Cultúrlann Mc Adam Ó Fiaich

Cultúrlann Mc Adam Ó Fiaich

New year, new Arts & Music programme, and jammed packed with great music, drama, art etc to fill up your time if you happen to be in or around Belfast. An Chultúrlann never fails to host cracking gigs and all sorts for those interested in a bit of culture.

The new jan-march programme is being sent out VERY soon, if anyone is interested in a copy, email me with your details and I’l send you one out. If you dont wanna do that, go to http://www.culturlann.ie and check it out for yourself. (website is a summarised version I must warn you!).

Ath-bhliain faoi mhaise daoibh go léir….

L

Re: Cultúrlann Mc Adam Ó Fiaich

Hi Lára

Where were ye this year??
Anyway, I’m planning to be in Belfast for the 24th of feb. Storming gig on the cards with Padraig Rynne, Tola Custy and Paul McSherry.

Thanks for the link

Conán

For anyone readin this, I must add I’m not playing the above gig. Wouldn’t be fit to buckle Padraig Rynne’s high heels! 🙂

howrye Conan, yeah I wasnt at Frankie K this year, decided to have a session in the Céilí House for New years eve instead. It was great craic!
I’ll see you in Cultúrlann for the gig on the 24th then, It’ll be good. make sure to get your tickets early, ring me at culturlann and il book them for you.

Yea. We are heading up from Dublin for this gig too!
Cant wait

Hi Lára

Thanks for that! I’ll give you a buzz soon. Glad you had a great New Year celebration.

Banjoman, don’t forget your weapon!

Conán