Hello, everybody!

Hello, everybody!

I am the newbie here, and this is my first post.

When I signed on, the username which I would have used was already in use, so I thought about just what it is that I could be here to do, and the name "ITM" popped up. And so, I am ITM.

Good to meet ya!

Posted by .

Re: Hello, everybody!

Welcome to The Session!! 😀

Itmses? welcome is Itms, my precious… We has been missing Itmses… 😲

Ah! Ceolachan is having a Gollum moment!

PS hello and welcome! You’re in for quite a ride - there are some fun characters who hide out round these parts 😉

You’re not just a particularly cryptic anagram of Daniel McKay are you?

Watch what you say guys, I reckon ITM is actually here undercover ……………….. looking for a story for his next "Murder Mystery Game!:

http://www.itmgames.co.uk/itm_games.htm

Now I wonder what sort of fiendish Murder Mystery he could come up with, after reading some of the old threads on this site …….. & who would be the most likely candidates for some such devlish plot?

Move over Hercule Poirot, ITM is on the case!

Perhaps if we come up with a good plot, he’ll cut us in for a % of his 2nd £Million!

Hi, glad to hav you with us! what do you play?

Posted by .

You know it means "I Trash Music"?

Nah – it means: I’m transcending musicality!

ITM - you have alot to live up to - but don’t take thesession.org too seriously!

See you at the Rockall Fleadh - but I’d advise you to learn some of the local tunes first.

Well!!!!! Welcome to the session BtW MY NAME Is R-O-I-S-I-N!!!!!

my session name is pastrings… friends call me bill, Mom calls me billy… the REAL name is I Am… tell them I Am posted here so that they know you were really here… but don’t try to put out the burning bush.

Heh, you’ve been to church this weekend pastrings, I can tell … 1st reading, 3rd Sunday of Lent, Year C. 😉

Posted by .

Nice, Tish… you MUST be an organist or a priest if you know the cycles of the church… the only other person who knows that stuff as well is my wife, the church organist… and the priest… but Patty I think has an edge on Father Foley

I think you should take up the box, R-O-I-S-I-N!! Suit your screen personality better 🙂 Flute players tend to be quiet, considered people.. like myself. Ha HA.

Posted .

I can’t believe this board has been up for so long, and no one before now chose the name ITM!
Welcome ITM, and enjoy!

I’m thinking of changing my username to "thesession.org"