What happend to bb?

What happend to bb?

She has been conspicuously absent the last little while.
What’s goin’ on lads?

Re: What happend to bb?

yeah, I’ve been wondering the same thing. Have you heard anything? I’m really worried about her……

Why didn’t you ask her last night when you were round her house? Oh, hang on, I know, maybe it’s because you spent the whole time talking to your girlfriend on the phone instead of hanging out with your friends!

U’ve been Marthared.

Oooohh! late in the evening’s got a girlfriend! You know I saw her on fri…..

the girlfriend that is, not bb

I’m not sure how comfortable she’d be with the rumour mill starting up again lads?

Can i just point out in my defence that i was on the phone after having spent all afternoon playing tunes with you lads :) Dowsie you know you’ll always be my one and only xxx.

So just to clarify - I am not the girlfriend - just a friend who is a girl…..:) How is your girlfriend getting on today anyway ?

;)

Posted by .

Yay she’s back!!!!!!!!!!! The board is complete once more. I new all we had to do was give her an ample opportunity to stir sh*te and she’d be back on.
Welcome home beebs :)

p.s. haven’t spoken to her today. Damn work keeps getting in the way. stella’s thursday?

Hey beebs. How’ve ya been since last week? speaking of being on the phone guess who’s on the phone to nicstar like 3 times a day?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Get a tent :)

yeah but they’re so cute!

true true. in a kind of weird, looks like he’s trying to eat her head kind of way ;)

Who is going to kelly’s on king tomorrow? ill be there.
Dow i think i will have your cd’s from the national for you tomorrow night :)

Posted by .

i’ll be there. bring me a copy !!!! :)

You are all so annoying, cluttering up this discussion board with your inane chitchat.

Hi Sam. Looking forward to getting those CDs. See you at the session on Tuesday.

So many people on this board will not get the irony of my last post. Oh well.

haahaha 3 times a day! That is really cute
…..ah - young love!
Hi Sneetch when you coming up?

Posted by .

What’s this about a rumour mill? I missed it, recluse that I am.
Would somebody give us the full dirt, so that we can get rid of the rumours and replace them with allegations and unsubstantiated assertions?

i will message our good friend the ‘cheshire cat’ to see if he’s going tomorrow too :)
Wouldn’t mind playing some of the new tunes ive picked up since i got back from the national!

Posted by .

Queen’s b’day weekend- for Goulburn, but hopefully get up a few days early. maybe wed night or thurs for a few warm up tunes if ye’s are up for it?

OK, so I know I’m a bit late noticing this but "happend"?! Jeez late in the evening, just cos you play trad doesn’t mean you can’t spell!

Crank it up el sneetcho. Got room for the lot of ye if you need to crash while you’re up. Lookin’ foward to next week in melbz. What night is the cure party??

Dunno yet. Maybe sat after the sesh? Hang, when you getting down?

I get down wednesday morning and leave sunday morning. Just gonna chill on wednesday but after that i think any night is good. Wouldn’t mind hittin’ the dan though.

This wed? Cos I just remembered it’s Ado’s b’day party sat night- gunna be a total cranker!

"The exchange of TUNES is what keeps traditional Irish music alive……."

yeah, I know, sorry.
actually, speaking of- late in the evening, that colin farrell tune you showed me up at bulli, I was sure you were playing it in g, but turns out it’s in a. Someone posted it under the title of the sharon/mcgoldrick/desi cd.

Yeah, in Melbourne it’s the exchange of more than just tunes that keeps their tradition alive.

Whenever is good sneetch let me know closer to the date.

Just to make sure we keep everyone happy let me just say……,TUNES!

Posted by .

yeah i learned it in A but i like it better in G. I normally play after that Niall Vallely tune in A minor and i like the A minor to G change.
Is that post more to your liking old strings?

"Yeah, in Melbourne it’s the exchange of more than just tunes that keeps their tradition alive."
What do they exchange? Partners? Bodily fluids?

:-#

For the record, I wasn’t the one who said that.

Mainly partners but also stories and good novels

hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm you guys are scaring me.

blah di blah di blah! :o)

………….. before this thread, "NEIGHBOURS" had cornered the market on the most amount of $hite talked in the shortest amount of time! :-P

Yes, you could have made a fortune by now if you’d auditioned, Ptarm.

I was in Melbourne last August, just visiting from the Northern Hemisphere, and couldn’t find a session. Now I know why. You were all in bed… together.

Couldnt find a session in melbourne? Theyve got like 5 a week!

Posted by .

But well hidden.

They are all listed on here.

Posted by .

If you’re looking for a session in melbs just get in touch with any of the melbourne people on here. We’re all very friendly and more than happy to point you in the direction of a good sesh!

Yeah. All very friendly. With each other.

Like. Eugh.

Deflated ?

hi all!
nice to see some people are the topic of conversation….dow!…sneetch! late in the evening! and bb! (you’re back!!!) :)
well ben, when are you going to see your lady behind the caravan??
:) anyway hope all are well, will see most of you at Goulburn! and some before:)
cheers

Posted by .