Fiddle Camp this Weekend!

Fiddle Camp this Weekend!

Hi, just wondering if anyone is going to the Rocky Mountain Fiddle Camp this weekend???……I’m going, but would love to *see* some *familiar* faces there!!!……then again, maybe not, seeing that I’m really bad at playing fiddle *blush*, squeeks galore! lol…..and that leads me to think I’ll need to visit Zina sometime! ๐Ÿ™‚

Anywho, anyone who’s going, tell me! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Karen (Blu)

Re: Fiddle Camp this Weekend!

Have a great time, Karen, and don’t worry about squeaking—that’s what fiddle camps are for. Years from now you’ll look back and smile at how good it was to learn from Liz Carroll and the others, so just relax and have fun!

Oh, and tell us all about it when you get back!

Posted .

I’m jealsous, Karen, have a great time!

Posted by .

oops—meant to type jealous.

Posted by .

Wish I was — but I’m headed out to SF for my sister’s wedding shower. *sigh* Please say hello to Liz Carroll for me and tell her I wish I was there instead. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, yes, of course you need to get together with us! One of these days we’ll arrange for me to pick you up on the way to the Longmont session — I think you’d enjoy the tune-learning session.

Zina

Hey!!,
Just came back from the camp…….um, wasn’t what I thought it would be, in other words, wasn’t exactly fun for me or too beneficial…..it’s a looooong story ๐Ÿ™‚……great camp, but I had personal problems……

Will, I will tell all about it when I’m less tired!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Andee, you’ll have to come out sometime, there’s nothing like late night dancing when it’s freezing outside!!!….and fiddles galore!!!

Zina, I’m having trouble e-mailing you, and I’m sorry if this is off-topic, but I can’t get through to you!!!…..none of my e-mails have reached you!!!! :(….but yes, I really want to go with you sometime, though, because of the experience at the camp, I’m doing worse than I thought!!!

Anywho, Cheers!,
Karen

I had my first experience at fiddle camp this weekend. I thought Liz was a great teacher and showed us some great tunes. I think the tapes from the camp will benifit me for a long time to come. There were minor things that maybe could have been better but overall it was an unforgetable experience for me. I’ll be in the clouds for a good while. Karen, I’m sorry that your time at the camp wasn’t as enjoyable.