Leahy Music Camp 2007

Leahy Music Camp 2007

So, the Leahy camp is coming up next week, and I’m wondering who all from here is going (for the 1st or 2nd time). I am (from the US), and I know at least one other person is going, but is anyone else? If so, I’ll see you there!

Re: Leahy Music Camp 2007

My friend Colleen is going, this is her first time. She is really excited. I ‘d love to go, but I’ll be in Ireland!!!!!!!!!!

its the same week as wille week?

I’m so excited about fiddle camp!!!!!
My cousins and I are going. If you see a girl with blonde hair hanging out with two other girls,one with blackhair and one with brown, thats me. I have made a list of my camp goals. I take fiddle, piano and step dance,I’ll be busy all 3 days!!!So as far as I know the only people on this site is Ben314 and Colleen.
Yours in music,
Christine

It was a good camp. One of the biggest things I’ve taken away is the fact that my repertoire needs to be highly developed. I need to make a list… To be honest, I didn’t know of the many tunes that were played there.

Camp was great! I would highly recomend it for those who are questioning it for next year. Food was great,people were great, just every thing was GREAT!!!!!!!! I met a ton of people including Celtic Spring from California. The Square Dance was fantastic! I can’t wait till next year.
Yours in Music,
Christine