Comhaltas Tour Of Ireland 2007

Comhaltas Tour Of Ireland 2007

Anyone have the line up for this years tour, good old comhaltas haven’t anything about it on their website !!!!

Re: Comhaltas Tour Of Ireland 2007

Cavanbox - See Martin Donohoe’s post on here for Sept 28th, should be around page 7 or 8 at time of my writing. He gives the complete line up for the tour.

I saw the Tour of Ireland coming up over the Healy Pass in August. Very impressive.

Martin Donohoe’s post refers to the Comhaltas tour of America, apparently there is a different group doing a tour of Ireland. All I know about it is that they are visiting Skibbereen, Co. Cork, on Sun. Oct. 21st,(so they have to be a different group as Martin Donohoe and co. are in the States on that date) , but I don’t know what the line up is either. Amazing Comhaltas haven’t bothered putting any details on their website.

The Tour of Ireland doesn’t start until 14th October and I’m sure full details will be shown on the Comhaltas site before this date. In the meantime have a look at https://thesession.org/events/536 for advance details.

Apart from the great musicians on the Tour what about Liverpool’s Bruce Scott, an amazing singer and composer - we look forward to hearing you Bruce down in Cois na hAbhna.