Liz Carroll Tune

Liz Carroll Tune

Hello All,
Anyone know where I can find the dots for the tune called "The Cliff Dwellers"by Liz Carroll which is played on the Trian 2 album.
The set starts with the Air Tune, then moves into the Cliff Dwellers, finishing with Cutting The Waves.
On the Tunes section of this site, the "Cliff Dwellers" isn’t uploaded. The same tune is on the Yvonne Casey self titled album, noted as "Liz Carroll’s", but the link to the tune on the site is for a different reel.
Does it go under another name?
It’s a crackin’ reel which I fancy having a stab at. If I can’t find the music, it’s back to the Media Player slow downer again.
Please, save my missus from another evening of reels being played in dirge time.

Re: Liz Carroll Tune

I’m sorry, I don’t know the tune, but I had to point out that the Windows Media slow-downer is also useful for language listening exams.

why do you need the dots if you have a recording?

Posted .

Because, Michael, even with the recording in "slowed down" mode, it’s sometimes a little difficult for someone not as practiced as yourself to pick up the tune exactly, and it’s sometimes useful to be able to verify what you think the tune is, with an accepted version.

I’m with you all the way with this tune, Riverrunner - it’s a beauty. I never thought I’d hear a version I’d like as much as Liz Carroll herself playing it, but when I heard Yvonne Casey’s minimalistic treatment of it I realised I was wrong!