CCE North American Convention Weekend March 27, 2008

CCE North American Convention Weekend March 27, 2008

I see that the Kane Sisters and Kevin Crawford are slated to be workshop teachers at the CCE North American weekend held at the Parsippany Hilton oer the weekend of March 27-30, 2008. the website has been activated at www.cceconvention2008.org for further details and registration is now open.

Re: CCE North American Convention Weekend March 27, 2008

Not much you can say about that! CCE very slithery like a well oiled eel they will do what they do besht.

Take care of their own.

But nothing for or about the Irish people that they steal the music from.

Everybody else come on in, and welcome to Ireland’s wealth, here take it all. Just like the Irish Aerlingus pilots that suck off the Irish taxpayer and live in Bermuda or California.

Pulease don’t disgust us any more with this sort of rubbish!

well I went to the website, I and I think that the lineup of tutors looks pretty good.

Now I must be quite naive to this, being stateside and all. but why do folks like Kevin Crawford, Fr. Charlie, the Kane sisters, Joanie Madden, et al sign on for this gross exploitation of "the Irish people" from whom they are "stealing the music from"?

Can someone really explain this? Without all the drama? I am seriously interested.

…or does PaddyMolonysWig just need an adjustment???…

Hey PaddyMaloneysWig,

Your bio says "Lighten up, it is only a hobby.".. well, you should consider taking your own advice.

I’m pretty sure what PaddyMaloneysWig was satire. At least I hope it was satire. Otherwise, he must be like a 9/11truther for Irish music.

Hey PMW, what did your stolen music look like? If you post a description I’m sure the folks here will keep their eyes peeled & make sure it is returned to you if it turns up. I’d hate to think you wre left musicless thanks to the nefarious activities of Spectre, er I mean CCE.

- chris

I wonder does PaddyMolonysWig compose all the music he plays, or does he steal other peoples tunes.

Sorry, it’s me, I am the thief —- but honestly, I only borrowed the music, I just forgot to put it back.

Forgive me?

Yours Very Truly,
Living it up in Bermuda,

Posted by .

How silly!!!

Not sure what’s the particular silliness that struck you Iris 🙂 nevermind,off topic but close to your heart,I’ve been listening to Kane sisters CD ‘the well tempered bow’,it’s a great example of unobtrusive tasteful skillful guitar accompaniment by John Blake

Hi Wolf… what a lineup, why knock it.

I’ll have to have a listen to John Blake, thanks for the tip.

well, i’m no cce cheerleader, but this looks nifty to me. john redmond is one of my fave b/c box players, and i’ve never seen him listed as a tutor anywhere. plus, fr. charlie coen for concertina (ok, that’s dated—it’s Monsigneur now!)….you gotta love it!!! i wonder if i could stand it in the midwest for a few days……🙂