M: 4/4
L: 1/8
K: Cmaj
|:e2|g3e|gege|c4|c2e2|d4|d2e2|c4|c2:|

Re: Oe, Oe

I take it Spain’s won, then!

Hahahaahahaha, great!
Congratulations, it was a great game (for Spain). Very well deserved.

Thank you all! I’m sorry for the Germans, it was a good match!
I’m gonna sleep, somebody has to work tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

Our session leader is from Germany - I bet on Spain - he owes me a pint tonight!

To hell with the Germans, who didn’t even deserve to be in the final. Watching the Spaniards pass the ball around, always no more than six inches off the ground, with pinpoint accuracy so that the next pass could often be a first-touch job, was as satisfying as that feeling you get when you’ve played a difficult tune at last with spring and panache. They have done for football in one fell swoop what the Bothy Band did for eye tea emm. And let us not forget that Torres and Alonso hone their skills at that Mecca of football, Liverpool FC. I suspect that vicariousness was rampant among certain Merseyside factions tonight. Me too. ๐Ÿ˜€

cool

Posted by .

Great team, no doubt there was only one team who deserved it to win.

Congratulations from Germany! You really deserved it and Steve is right: We Germans really had very much luck to be in the final at all.

Boring.

Yep, the Spanish team was better. But the German team was in the final - so I suppose they deserved to be there. And Steve, where was the English team anyway? You might not like the German team but believe it or not they are all humans and some might even be nice… even though they are German…

Your post is absolutely spot on Irish Trad. Head. I’ve always found Germans very friendly and are usually a team I like to see do well in competitions. But the Spanish did deserve it this time.

Hey Sabine, I really enjoyed your myspaces!