Visiting scots/irish fiddle player in Stockholm (needs a bed for a night!)

Visiting scots/irish fiddle player in Stockholm (needs a bed for a night!)

Hi everyone!

I’ve a wee query! I’m coming over next week to sweden to play at the Falun Festival with my band (the Emily Smith Band - i’m the fiddle player). This weekend we are playing in Denmark so i decided to back pack up to sweden (take the train from copenhagen) while the rest of the band flies home for a day then flies in to sweden. Unfortunately i’ve not found anywhere to stay in stockholm because all the backpacking hostels are booked up, so i wondered if anyone knows of someone in Stockholm that would put me up for a night - tuesday the 8th of July? Also would be up for a session that night, so let me knoooooooow………..

Cheers everyone,

Jamie

Re: Visiting scots/irish fiddle player in Stockholm (needs a bed for a night!)

You could sleep at my place, but I live in Uppsala, not Stockholm. However, it’s only about 45 min with train or an hour by bus, so if no one else can help you… :-)
pobe@bithinken.nu

Posted by .

Total off-subject aside

Jamie, did your band win? I voted for you. :)

Zina

Hi Zina, not sure yet! but will let you know, thanks!
Pobe thanks for the offer, i’ll send you an email, you’re not by any chance near to Falun where the festival is are you? (I get cheekier by the day……) :0)

jamie

Well, I’m kind of between Stockholm and Falun, about a third of the way (check http://bithinken.nu/foo/map.png)

Posted by .