Few questions about Willie Clancy summer school 2009.
I’m planning to visit next Willie Clancy summer school as a heard nothing but great things about this festival. I want to improve my flute playing, enjoy sessions and listening to great players. Probably there’s no better place for that then to visit Miltown Malbay on july.
Few things I’d like to know about it…
1. Camping: is it possible? How is the weather there usually on that part of the year?
2. I saw on the WCSS website that classes, recitals, sessions etc. are in and around Miltown Malbay. Is it possible to reach all of the things by foot, or you must have some motorized transport? Can you rent a bike there and cycle around?
3. Is there anyone who’s looking for a roomate at next year’s festival?
4. What is the cheapest way to eat there? Is there a supermarket where you can buy cheap food and beers…?
5. Any advise from you about the topic would be great!
Thanks in advance and merry Christmas to all of you!