Pietro Mario Boxes

Pietro Mario Boxes

Hey guys,

I was just looking at Pietro Mario’s site and he’s got a list of heavy-hitters on it as customers (ex. Dermot Byrne, Murty Ryan, Alan Kelly, etc.).

Has anyone tried one of these?

Posted by .

Re: Pietro Mario Boxes

Hi,

Went to Limerick a few days ago specifically to try one and it’s by far the best accordion I’ve ever played. Dynamic range, reed quality and response are just incredible.

Plus, Peter and Denis are two of the soundest guys around and totally dedicated to their craft in a way I haven’t seen from anyone else.

So, take a trip to Limerick - it’ll be worth the trip!

Martin Tourish.

Posted by .

Herself will kill me on this one.

first. Do they make the PA Jimmy Keane of Bohola in Chicago Plays? I saw them in a documentary a few months back and JK was playing this drop dead gorgeous PA.

On the button boxes, what is the price range? and who markets them in the US?

I can’t substantiate this claim but I would imagine that D Byrne, A Kelly and D Chawke received these boxes gratis in order to promote this product. I can’t imagine Byrne playing this full time and putting his briggs into storage

Does the warranty cover risks unique to ITM box players, ie, pints being spilt over them, missiles been trown at them (maybe more the musician than the box), letting them fall when drunk, and the main risk of new boxes from other box players (can I try you box? [rough box players])

No price list on the site…anyone know how much they sell for?

Posted by .

I have been to the website and no prices

or I am looking in the wrong place.

Diatonie in Germany has them on their website with prices.

Correction..

I found the prices, thye are all listed at the same price

“call for pricing”

Wow! Necro-spamming!

Posted by .

Is the metal grille a one off or is it an option for models???