Does anyone know of rooms available for Catskills Irish Arts Week?

Does anyone know of rooms available for Catskills Irish Arts Week?

I just now am able to afford it, but am finding everything booked up. Does anyone know of a place with a room? Preferable A/C due to allergies.

Thanks a million. I’ll kick myself if I can’t go!

Re: Does anyone know of rooms available for Catskills Irish Arts Week?

You can check their website:
www.irishvillageusa.com
I also believe this place still has rooms and is very nice. Not sure about A/C though
http://www.sternphoto.com/woodlands.htm

I am SURE you can find a way to go!! At least that’s good news in a way that the rooms are filling fast! If you have trouble, you ought to call the Quill Center, the number will be at the site, and see if there are any other places, even if a little further out.

Hope to meet you there! I look forward to this week all year, and we’re always so sad to leave when it’s over!

Try the Catskill Motor Court motel. Usually able to get rooms there on short notice

Don’t know if Tumblin’ Falls bed and breakfast still has rooms — they’re not air conditioned but they’re out in the woods near a river and it’s much cooler even at night. i think they’re listed this year on the CIAW site; they’re about 15 or 20 minutes away from the main drag, but would work if you have transportation

I just checked today and there are rooms available at the Weldon House motel units now booked through the Blackthorne Resort (518-634-2541) and Michael Dees Motel (518-634-2652) and McGrath’s (518-634-2236)

Email me through this website… I may have a room available!