Sullys Banjo for sale

Sullys Banjo for sale

Sullys Short Scale banjo for sale. Strong resonant tone. Very good condition. £1250 with hard case. New banjo arriving shortly hence sale.

Posted by .

Re: Sullys Banjo for sale

Newty
Another new banjo on the way - what have you bought this time
Have you finally seen sense & got yourself a Dave Boyle ?
or maybe a clareen?
See you in a few weeks time at Sidmouth - will you have the new machine by then?

Cheers

Posted by .

Hi Derek. Yes i have seen sense but havent got one of those two you mentioned. Phil Davidson lives about 45 miles up the M5 from me so i called in the day Chippenham started. He’s almost finished making me one. Its an arch top and i guess essentially the same as the clareen/boyle but its 22" scale length with some rather nice decoration. Its gonna look stunning and as Phil is such a gent and spends a lot of time with customers getting the set up right its gonna sound stunning too. He says it will definately be ready before Sidmouth. Im in the process of revamping my right hand technique at the moment so dont expect miracles but do expect to hear me. See you at Priddy this weekend? Cheers

Posted by .

Blimey, you must be in the money !
Phil makes some lovely instruments and he does indeed give much attention to detail - I’m not going to Priddy, but I am looking forward to seeing the new machine
See you soon

Posted by .

hi is the banjo still for sale?