Any Flutes For Sale!?

Any Flutes For Sale!?

Hello, I’m looking for any flutes that are for sale, also would anyone be able to give me websites that sell flutes or second and flutes that i can keep an eye on. I would preferably like a Seery flute, i know these are hard to come across but if anyone has any information on Seery flutes for sale please get in contact with me through this post.

Many Thanks,
Murlach.
🙂

Re: Any Flutes For Sale!?

irishflutestore.com is a good place to start. I think he might have some seery’s…..

Seery’s aren’t hard to come across at all, Murlach. If you’re in Ireland pop in to him and spend a few hours chatting and picking out the flute you want. If not, phone him and he’ll send you one. PM me for contact details if you’re interested.

A pupil of mine has a Seery for sale. Excellent condition,good tone, easy to blow into. Good case with it. Reasonable price..will take nearest offer.

I offered my Olwell flute about a year ago, but no one was interested. I still have it, and it is still for sale. Contact me for further info.

i have an irish concert flute forsale

I am currently looking for a second hand decent wooden flute, preferably one suitable for a student budget ;)

Please let me know if anyone may hear of one!