Looking For Recordings By James Morrison

Looking For Recordings By James Morrison

I understand there are remastered CDs available of Coleman, Morrison, and Killoran but I’ve not had any luck finding them, even from online sources in Ireland. Can someone point me in the right direction? I already have the recording called "Wheels of the World". Thanks. (Hi Zina, when are you coming back for a visit?)

Posted by .

Re: Looking For Recordings By James Morrison

There is a lovely CD called Milestone at the Garden - Irish Fiddle Masters from the 78 RPM Era and another one called From Galway to Dublin - Rounder CD 1123. A few more nice CDs with the old musicians are: Past Masters of Irish Fiddle Music, edited by Reg Hall, Irish Dance Music, Round the House and mind the Dresser… you find info on www.topicrecords.co.uk. Another selection I own on CD is called Farewell to Ireland (4 CDs) from Proper Records, England - Properbox3. I bought them all in Germany but I am sure you will get them through the internet also.

Re: Looking For Recordings By James Morrison

Thanks for the info. In checking your links I ran across http://www.irishtune.info Looks like a good site to find almost any of the older recordings.

Posted by .