Google Wave

Google Wave

Hi, just wondering if anyone here is using google wave. I finally got my invite and have some invites to share. I would like to create a wave for fiddlers that could be complimentary to this site. It is an easy way to drag/drop and add files in many formats (audio, video and many others). It could be a fun way to collaborate on compositions and share ideas. If you are interested, please check out google wave (a simple search will take you there) and let me know. Thanks and happy fiddling,

Anastasia

Re: Google Wave

I have it at work but I don’t know how to use it… it looked like an email program — what are you supposed to do with wave?
T

Posted by .

I have not used it yet either and am just getting started but from what I understand it is kind of like a webpage where invited members can post pretty much anything like documents, videos, photos, music files etc. Other members can see all of this happening in real time and can comment and add their own content.

The video on the wave website explains some of the ways it can be used. It’s long but gives you a good idea of how innovative this program is. I signed up for an invitation 3 minutes into the video.

surfing the net?

not waving but drowning..

I absolutely love that poem. Also, the one about the Romans.

Posted by .