Ennis Trad Festival

Ennis Trad Festival

Hey all,
anybody out there got any infomation about the Ennis Trad Festival which I believe is on either next weekend or the weekend after?I heard about it today but cant find info about it…..all help appreciated!
Cheers!
Sl

Re: Ennis Trad Festival

6th to 10th November inclusive.Carrie If you come up on the 5th try Peppers in Feakle 10pm for a good sesh.

Yes carrie, I had every intention of posting details on this fantastic trad event but have been beaten to it! It’s very hard to select the most exciting item but I think I have to go with the Stockton’s Wing re-union on the Friday (see http://www.ennistradfestival.com/top_level/festival.asp) - apart from this there will be sessions in virtually every pub in Ennis so that there’s sure to be something for everyone.

Stocktons wing reunion? That would be mighty! You lucky things!

Posted by .

Oooh yes. Have just come back from Ennis/Feakle (again!). Fantastic time. Back to work today… tunes spinning around in my head. Can’t concentrate. Had 1258 emails… read them all… have headache… take me back to County Clare!!!!!!

Hello All,
Have just logged on to the Ennis Festival site - I’m so excited…I’m going over on Friday. Please G-d don’t let Ryanair or the weather let me down!!!
Am looking forward to John Carty and Matt Molloy and Mick O’Brien and Dervish…we had Tom Morrow over here for the Return to Camden Town Festival last week - he was playing with none other than Dermot Byrne (who in case you didn’t know, has just had the baby with Mairead), Eamon Coyne (banjo) and Garry O’Briann - sorry if I’ve spelt anything wrong. There was loads more than that - maybe I should post something about it separately.
I’m really excited about going to Ennis again (there are plenty of shopping opportunities………….)

Listen here "sensible shoes" there’s no need to rub it in!!!!
(I do know this person folks…. she’s really not that sensible at all!)

Yes, but "I have chickens" you’ve just had your five or six days in Ireland quota for November!!!! will send you a postcard (if I have any spare minutes, when not sleeping, playing or shopping)

Nice to have you back "Sensible Shoes"… you played a blinder today!

Anyone got the dates for this year (2005)?