FS: Paolo Soprani Jubilee Grey C#/D Accordion

Re: FS: Paolo Soprani Jubilee Grey C#/D Accordion

Just looking for what I paid for it a year ago.

Thanks.

how much does it weigh, btw????

and, does it play "garden of daisies" by itself????

It is lighter than air and yes.

:0)

Lovely… And C#/D ~ Sigh!

https://thesession.org/discussions/22876
# Posted on October 14th 2009 by Eulic McGee

Such a beautiful box and you still haven’t sold it… I’ve added the past description for convenience, and there’s more description there as well, history…

credit cruch recession ,lay offs banks not lending and old paolos not making the money they made a year ago on ebay for example you might have to take a loss on it or hold on tillthe world gets back on its feet maybe a decade or two.

I agree. The used box market is pretty competitive, and I’ve never expected to get what I paid for a box (or any instrument), even in excellent or like-new condition. You might get a bite locally if someone wants that particular instrument or a comparable one, and wishes to avoid shipping and handling. But otherwise I think it’s a tall order to ask for ‘new’ money on a used accordion.

Part of what a buyer gets for the original sale price is a warranty or guarantee or service agreement with a dealer, which cannot be provided with the used instrument. If I were going to make that type of outlay for another accordion then I would want those things.

Nice box, btw. I really like the color of the celluloid on that particular example, being more steel blue than dusty grey… a prize for anyone, to be sure. Good luck with selling it on! 🙂

Thanks everyone. Maybe I’ll just end up keeping it.

Good luck a while.