which is best!!!!!!!

which is best!!!!!!!

Which is the better accordion..a Hohner Black Dot or a Hohner Pokerwork? In B/C of course cos I’m from Scotland…………Rod

Re: which is best!!!!!!!

Dear Rod,
Neither. Try a Boorinwood ( a modified Delicia ) with rust resistant reeds. It comes complete in a case for a little more than 1/2 the price ( under

Nice self-plug, boorinwood! I play D/G Castagnari. I had a blast on a mates B/C Castagnari, and it was lovely (that was just on top row!) I had previously borrowed a Hohner black dot B/C and was unimpressed. Whereas I reckon I could learn the B/C system on a good machine. From what I remember, Delicia are quite nice, kind of like castagnari. so if you can offer a castagnari-like machine for

Well, I would suggest Ennis where there are sessions every night of the week - I’ve been to two on one Sunday. There’s also good shopping in Ennis if you have any money left after the Guinness (which I don’t actually drink). And you”ve got a short hop to the Burren. Also the quality of the music is phenomal as would be expected….

Come to think of it, London’s not a bad place at all for sessions. There’s at least six sessions I’ve heard about on a Sunday, two on a Saturday, one Thursday, one Wednesday, that just leaves Mondays and Tuesdays which I’m not sure about.

What d’ya reckon y’all?

sorry - posted this message in the wrong discussion - have shifted it but don’t know how to delete……………..
eeeeek!

Hehe. Ennis B/C accordions…

yeah i play a BC Castagnari and would recommend them to any1 cause they just keep on soundin better and better through time. If u can afford one get one! I wouldn’t recommend hohners though.

Posted by .