Phil Davidson Tenor on Ebay

Phil Davidson Tenor on Ebay

As the title suggests, I have put my Phil Davidson Tenor banjo on ebay. Its a beauty, have a look.
Cheers

Posted by .

Re: Phil Davidson Tenor on Ebay

Which ebay??????

Not sure what you mean. Theres only one ebay isnt there?
I havent posted a link as i dont know how to but just search tenor banjos and its there.
Cheers

Posted by .

Ah, bodatcha, you beat me to it!

Ah thanks guys, thats the one and yes its ebay uk.
Cheers

Posted by .

Just looked you up bodatcha and your connection to Paddys Whiskers. I see Paul the piper/flute player anualy at Sidmouth. Nice bloke, is he still in your band?
Cheers

Posted by .

nope - unfortunately we had a parting of the ways about a year ago…Paddy’s Whiskers are still going strong though…

Nigel !
Your not giving up the banj are you - or have you seen the light and gone for a Dave Boyle (you know it makes sense!
I thought the PD was rather nice actually, so what is occurring here -
anyway, festival season is nearly upon us so see you shortly for a few tunes - cheers

Posted by .

Hi Derek. Im not sure what im giving up to be honest but I have barely played the banjo since November. didnt enjoy a single festival last year and local sessions are virtually non existant. The PD is too valuble to sit around doing nothing so its got to go. Am keeping the Mando just to keep my hand in and maybe get another banjo in the future but I dont feel remotely sad to see the banjo going. hope your well.
Cheers

Posted by .

Aww! - Sorry to hear you’re not enjoying the music at the moment - hope to see you at a few festivals soon and we’ll see if we can re-kindle some of your old enthusiasm !

Posted by .