How to delete a Session Listing

How to delete a Session Listing

a session I posted is no longer happening, but though I can change the details, I can’t seem to just delete the whole thing. Any tips?

Re: How to delete a Session Listing

it

If the guv’ner is reading this, maybe he’ll delete it on your behalf. Perhaps, he could do this sort of thing periodically, if notified.

he won’t - and he has his reasons.

Yes. It’s better to search for a session and find that it longer exists than to not find the information here, go to it in meatspace, and find out with your feet.

That’s right.

If a session is no longer active, add a comment to the session listing to that effect. That’s far, far, far more useful than just deleting it outright.

Also, don’t forget to update the schedule so that no days of the week are selected.

How d’you do that last, Jeremy? All I get is all seven days on the menu, with no option for no days at all…

Just make sure that none of those seven days are selected. Deselect any days that are selected.

Dang. It won’t de-select, Jeremy — my browser, maybe? (Netscape 7.1)

In looking through the listed sessions in various cities, it does seem like there are a number of defunct sessions that should be deleted. However, even the person who originally posts a session can’t delete it. The only option is to strike out the session. Why is that? It does make it look like are far more sessions than there actually are, but I’m not sure why that’s a positve thing. For those of us who travel and seek sessions, it is a very frustrating one. The option of deleting sessions would be a great addition, and keep the session list updated.

Ditto to the above. I want to remove a session I had to stop in Hawaii…no can do. Is anybody monitoring this site? If so, please fix this. Mahalo, Mike Griffin