What happened to tunepal

What happened to tunepal

So, now that I have an iPad, I wanted to download tunepal so that I can more easily get tune names at sessions, etc. It does not show up in the iTunes store, however.

Does any one have any idea what is going on?

Posted by .

Re: What happened to tunepal

My bookmarked links work just fine. Nothing going on as far as I can see.

Posted .

The iTunes link does not work, but the other ones do. So, it seems that the developer is still active, so I my contact him to find out why the link is not working and it wont show up in iTunes on my iPad.

Posted by .

He’s active allright.

Posted by .

It’s not compatible with the iPad as yet. I have it on my phone, but when I got an iPad it was one of the apps that didn’t sync.

I have TunePal on my iPad…

I believe a version optimised for iPad is on the way.

Tunepal was working on my Ipad until recently when I had to restore the system. When it restored the the apps tunepal was missing. I contacted the developer through his blog and this is what he reported:

I upgraded my iPhone to iOS 4.0 and in order to test the last release of Tunepal on my phone I had to upgrade my installation of the iPhone SDK. There is nothing in Tunepal that requires IOS 4, so there is no technical reason it wont run on an IPad, just Apple SDk confusion. Is iOS 4 out for the iPad yet? If so can you upgrade your OS? I’ll play around this evening and see if I can build Tunepal using an Older SDK. Sorry for the confusion, but I blame Apple!

Bryan

So far it still indicates it is only an Iphone app. I suspect that when IOS4 is released in November it will again load.

jim

Tunepal HD id iPad specific, is available and runs well on my iPad2 (with latest iOS update).
Good luck.