I love playing tunes

I love playing tunes

So, I come here, & … What is this? Is it an extended implosion?

Posted by .

Re: I love playing tunes

I like playing tunes but I *lurve* faffing around on the Net.

What is the fascination with the Net?

Posted by .

< What is the fascination with the Net? >

I find, getting to hear old tune’s you heard once or twice a Fleadh’s, in the past ! And now you’ve a second chance to Learn it !

jim,,,

Which tunes is that lately, Jim?

Posted by .

I love playing tunes…sometimes I need to listen

So do I! Which reminds me that there are better things to do than hang around here reading the turgid tirades of pontificating posters. Bye!

True inspiration. My flute is home alone. Good night, Al et. al.

Bye!

Posted by .

The fascination of the Net is that typing in trivial comments or looking up oddments in Wiki is less like hard work than lugging a squeeze-box to a session and playing it. Though I do the latter as well, I may add.

I am 107.

Thanks Fiddle 4!
Nicholas, I almost forgot you were 107. You must be very good at shuffleboard.

Posted by .

I thought that "turgid tirades from pontificating posters" were found only on political web sites disguised as political campaign speeches.

Laurence

Here’s the choice ~ play tunes or read the 10 best discussions ever posted on the Mustard Forum?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEuc3NYHX9M

this YouTube is dedicated everyone who cannot be here today. Keep going to sessions!

Posted by .

Fiddle4 ~ jim, thanks for the jig & hornpipe. Just today I began using the Firefox add-on, Download Helper, to save audio & video. I cannot really listen while I’m on line, because I use WiFi in public places. But I have copies of the YouTubes you provided & will listen tonight.

ben …

Posted by .

I am very careful what I access, Random_humour!

I do not have enough brain cells left to afford them to be taken over by teenage vampire devil women.