What happened to the email updates?

What happened to the email updates?

Suddenly I noticed I haven’t received the email updates of this site for quite a long while now. Is it the same for you? My membership still says: ’ Receive email updates: YES’.
Did Jeremy simply stop sending them or … ?

Re: What happened to the email updates?

My e-mail updates stopped coming over a year ago for no apparent reason. My membership still says: Receive e-mail updates: YES.
I didn´t do anything about it and I don´t really miss them now.
I check the site every day anyway.

Yes, a year ago or so, if I try to estimate.

I check the discussions every day but not the other categories, takes too much time, so I found the updates a help in order to see if I had missed anything during the past week.

I’ve been getting them, though I’m not sure it’s been consistent.

I have been getting weekly updates. Last one was on 2/6.

I haven’t received any for around a year. This happened once before - same length of time ish, so I changed my contact email address which fired them up again. I suspect if I change it back to the first one that would do the trick, but I can’t be bothered

OK Keith, since I only have one email adress, this is what I did now: clicked ‘change your emailadress’ and then did not change it at all, but simply clicked ‘update’. What I got was ‘your changes have been sent’ or something similar. Now let’s see if it works!

The emails are still being sent out every week. Check your spam folders to see if they’re being trapped there.

I still get ‘em.
Mind you, I’m on this site often enough I hardly need them.