John Carty & Brian Rooney - At Complete Ease

John Carty & Brian Rooney - At Complete Ease

New Release from Racket Records

John Carty & Brian Rooney - At Complete Ease (RR010)
Release date: 16th February 2011

Having played for years together they have finally made a recording of their duet playing. their individual creativity and spontaneous, subtle melodic variations are allowed to flourish within a shared musicality producing a partnership which is more than the sum of two fiddles. There are guest appearances on fiddle by John’s son, James, and Brian’s brother, Mickey. Accompaniment is provided by Alec Finn, Arty McGlynn and Brian McGrath.

For those who love Irish traditional music, this recording will prove an exciting, inspiring and historic recording of the utmost significance and quality – Liam O’Connor

Launch Celebration Tour dates available here:
http://www.johncartymusic.com/calendar.asp

CD available here http://www.johncartymusic.com/music.asp

Re: John Carty & Brian Rooney - At Complete Ease

Clicking on the paypal link there doesn’t appear to do what it’s supposed to…

What seems to be the problem.
I just checked from my end and seems OK. Anyone else experiencing problems?

No paypal button to be seen at all, latest Firefox, Windows XP, all scripts turned on.

Have had that happen on another site a few months ago as well. In that case I used Explorer to buy. That worked.

Posted .

Thanks Prof and Georgi for alerting me to this. Seems to be working for some but not others. Could it be regional? Am getting the webmaster to look into it. If anyone is experiencing difficulties just send an email, address on site and we can sort from there. Apologies for this

unable to insert amount for paypal

Doesn’t work for me either - comes up with amount $0 and won’t let you enter the correct amount.

Definitely not a regional issue - I’m just down the road and Paypal doesn’t work. It looks like your price for the album hasn’t been properly entered.

Posted by .

If you enter the amount plus shipping into the unit price box on the paypal page and then press update total, does it work then?

I just checked, I do get a paypal button in Explorer but not in Firefox. And that’s aside from any payment issues.

Posted .

No, still does not work

Last entry from Racket solves the problem

Glad to hear that thanks!

feck, I just entered E30,000 instead of E30.00…can I get my money back?!!! It worked ok though. Good work!

And the paypal button was blocked by adblocker plus so that’s explained as well.

Posted .

oh, jeez, thank chrst for that

Have altered the site slightly so hopefully the shop is functioning now as it should. Thanks for alerting me to these technical problems.