Spoons playing to be banned

Re: Spoons playing to be banned

it says "He also whistled and recited poetry."
That would have been one adventurous ride :P

Oh Jesus

Posted .

bwhahaha! I love the bit he Rams through a Garda checkpoint and no one even notices… what a legend. He keeps looking over at his fare as if you say "how do you like them apples" lolol
… first laugh of the day. excellent

With any luck he’ll hit a tree with no passengers on board.

Dear God. the effect this music has on some people. I have a feeling that this bit of footage could travel. Let’s hope that he doesn’t get the job of chauffeuring the Queen when she arrives here in May.

Lets hope he does.

bollards!

that would be better than how Diana pegged it .. a skiddly aye diddly aye dooo

Oi! Leave off the spoons!

I once got a full week of well paid gigs for myself and a few other musicians on the basis of my spoons playing - don’t ask me why like, but we did. The woman who booked it even wanted a spoons solo each night in front of the guests. I kid you not.

The video has been removed. Before I saw it. Damn.

Pants. I didn’t see it, either.

That’s good fun, and probably a LOT safer than texting while you drive.

Yeah, but at least that chap has hold of the wheel — the other one was driving with his knee.

Posted by .

The prosecution have probably had this video deleted, so that they can use it in the forthcoming court case, against the eejit Taxi driver.

That said, a friend of mine used to play his whistle, while steering with this knees, while on the Motorway or Dual Carriageway, while I played Mandolin in the passenger seat!

Of course, he was never stupid enough to let anyone film him, while he was doing this! 😉

Cheers
Dick

seriously how do people play the spoons? i would get bored of playing them after just one night

the mind boggles

Posted .

At least the driver in the second clip had one hand on the wheel. Theguy in the first clip was steering with his knees.

I think I just found a new place to play my tabor pipe. I wonder what the Washington State Patrol would charge me with?

Alas, apparently the video was removed by the user…

must have embarrassed somebody. Video has been removed

If it’s any consolation he wasn’t a bad spoon player but an awful blood driver.