Happy Christmas everybody!

Happy Christmas everybody!

And the same for the new year - at whatever point you celebrate it. Lots of good tunes around hidden in carols etc.

Re: Happy Christmas everybody!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas—and may each day of the year be as joyful, filled with tunes and friends.

Best wishes for a happy and musical holiday season!

Buon Natale a tutti gli amici di thesession.org!

Nadelik Lowen ha Bledhen Nowyth Da!

Posted by .

🙂
May your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be slightly tinged with Mustard.

May your loved one’s be gathered around you
May your friends find there way to your door
May the spirit and joy of christmas
Be with you forever more.

Sated with squirrel and fox cub cake buried deep under marzipan and rum and raisin icing, Northumbria sleeps.

Or so I should imagine. Like the Venerable Bede, I’m just sitting in my cell giving due credence to this bit of common sense, that bit of urban myth…

Merry Christmas to my unmet friends here on the Yellow Mustard, as I desperately try to get the sounds of the Justin Bieber Christmas album out of my head…it’s been playing all day…

Enjoy the brief reprieve - they’ll be back with the flippin’ songs and bells again before you know it.

Yes happy Christmas !
jim,,,

Bah! Humbug!

The house smells of pine, the Christmas pud was duly flambeed, the children have had a fight……….
Happy Christmas everyone !

Bah Humbug indeed!

Thank all the gods and godesses that it’s over…only the dreadful New Year’s Eve to endure.

All these people who come and clutter up the pub once a year. have they no consideration for those of us who go all year…….

Do they just clutter up the pub once a year? What about on St. Patrick’s Day (March seventeenth)?

Laurence

I thought I was a bit pedantic……….edit to
"All these people who come and clutter up the pub occasionally. Have they no consideration for those of us who go all year?" (And keep the palce in business for them to turn up now and then!)

I think we understood what you were trying to say minijackpot.

Laurence

My sister bought me a bodhran for Christmas last year, and I went along to my very first session soon after - what a fantastic year it’s been! Here’s to many more!