Irish Bouzouki By Peter Abnett

Irish Bouzouki By Peter Abnett

Beautiful model Irish Bouzouki by Peter Abnett in June 2012.
Spruce top, bottom and sides Indian Rosewood, Honduran mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard. Powerful, clear, precise ….

Irish bouzouki standard model: scale 66 cm, length 99.5 cm, width 34 cm. Case K Calton fiber glass custom instruments for Peter Abnett.

very nice instrument for a passionate musician.

More pics and sound : http://www.tradmusicshop.com/index.php?post/2012/06/19/Bouzouki-Peter-Abnett

2500 euro

Re: Irish Bouzouki By Peter Abnett

Combien ?
Quand je frappe le grande heures……..

…..Quand je frappe le grande heures…..
I do not understand the question . the price is 2500 euro or 1980 £

Moi aussi, quand je serais une etoile……

you can can get peter abnett to personally make you one in 6 weeks for 400euro less than you are charging for this one.

I understand your point of view. I sale and propose to try instrument. when we buy, we took the instrument and after trying it pleases. On my site, two instruments (Abnett and foley) sold by buyers who ordered and then have not made ​​the instrument is sold in the first month. Two ways to buy an instrument. Luthiers never have stock and you order without knowing if it will fit. And merchants offering a choice of instruments and after trying a purchase.
In addition, I am on many festivals I meet musicians who never considered ordering. I bought an instrument so that I can keep some time sometimes, I watch, do play people who will not even approach you: travel to another country and if a luthier in order that they can do not even know.
Another way to do that is to demand musicians ;)

Hi,

Does it come with the Calton case included in the 2500e price?
what about shipping?
Do you be regularly in Ireland?…
A few other questions….what width is the neck ?….what is the spacing like between strings / doubles?

Thanks,

Mick

Posted .

…I meant "When I hit the Big Time….." but my schoolboy french is deserting me.

Hey Guys
Does anyone know how to contact Peter Abnett? Iv been looking for a website or a contact number for him but cant find anything. Is he still making instruments? If so can anybody send me a link or a number to contact him.
Thanks

If you look up the instrument as advertised at the top of this discussion they seem to still have it in stock, and in one of the photos you can read most of his address on the instrument label inside the sound hole.

You can request a catalog from peter by following this link:hspeek.home.xs4all.nl/bouzouki/abnett.html
I hope it works but if not go to Hans speeks bouzouki page and go to his luthiers page and find peter abnett. He’s still making then but getting on in age and I think he really limiting orders and customization. I believe he’s no longer adding pickups or making 10 strings and things like that. I have one of his instruments and I love it

Posted by .