For sale

For sale

One musical tradition. Many careful owners. Many less careful owners. £500,000 o.n.o.

Bodhran players need not apply.

Re: For sale

Fair play to ye. Many have sold out for less.

Will ye take payment in old, used notes?

I did not know Larry was selling …………….again

What he feck would you buy it for. Why not just steal it, like every other fecker?

Posted .

I hope it’s not one of those "cut and shut" models….. half Irish/half Scottish or other type of hybrid.

£’s - Jaysus, do you not know we spend yo-yos in this country. Maybe then again, we don’t own this tradition anymore. Probably on the balance sheet of some Chinese financial…

Posted .

I was reading the financial press. Based on rising wages in China, business is now taking things to Mexico. Apparently they can underprice slave labor there.

I suppose the tradition will get purchased by Investment Capital types from Grand Caymans, who will put lots of debt on it and clean out the coffers.

Entonces Comhaltas puede ejecutar sus vídeos con subtítulos en español gaélico!

For sale (bodhran players need not apply)

"Every year the little-known island of Inis Oírr attracts drummers from all over the world to its bodhrán summer school, for a unique insight into Ireland’s traditional music."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIhxnflD4kw

Posted by .

"Every year the little-known island of Inis Oírr attracts drummers from all over the world to its bodhrán summer school, for a unique insight into Ireland’s traditional music."

If ever there was a case to take before the advertising standards authority, this is it.

Why do you think they hold it not in Ireland, but on a feckin island?

Posted .

Why is the summer school on an island?

That’s easy. Since it’s an island there’s plenty of water, & with drum schools you need to put out the ocassional fire ~ "Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It’s just not really widely reported."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvDhw26x2Wo

Posted by .

Why is the summer school on an island?

It’s tradition.

Leper colonies have always been sited on islands.

For sale discussion on the mustard.org

… where nihilism is thriving.

Posted by .

`paypal?