Irish Music Books for sale .

Irish Music Books for sale .

G’day all,I posted this on Chiff and Fipple and thought some of you might be interested as well…I reduced the prices because of postage prices .. here goes..
G‘day Folks…it’s time for a major ’Thinning of the Herd’ .I offer the following books for sale.
All prices in Aussie Dollars and pay by PayPal please .
TUNE BOOKS…..
Ancient Irish Airs and Dances..George Petrie $15.00now $10.00
Traditional Irish Music..Karen Tweeds Choice 97 Tunes $15.00 now $10.00
Bulmer&Shipleys Music from Ireland 4 Volumes aprox 320 Tunes $60.00 now $50.00
GUITAR & BOUZOUKI…..
Traditional Irish Guitar.. Paul DeGrae $15.00 now $10.00
Irish DADGAD Guitar Book by Sarah McQuaid $20.00 now $15.00
Irish Bouzouki O’Callanain&Walsh.Tutor,Chords,Artist Profiles,Tunes $15.00 now $10.00
FLUTE…..
Oil for the Chain.. Shannon Heaton with CD .Tutor and Tunes $20.00 now $15.00
Flute Solos-The Turoe Stone Collection by Vincent Broderick 68 Tunes by the ITM Legend Vincent Broderick. $10.00
PIPES….. Some out of print titles..
O’Farrells Collection of National Irish Music for the Union Pipes by Patrick Sky..Facsimile Edition 53 pages $10.00 now $5.00
Davy Spillane Pipe Tutor $15.00 now $10.00
The Dance Music of Willie Clancy by Pat Mitchel ..out of print ..$25.00 sale pending
The Piping of Patsy Touhey by Pat Mitchel ..out of print $30.00 SOLD
AN Piobaire by Terry Moylan $15.00 Sale Pending
WHISTLE …..
Instant Tin Whistle by Dave Mallinson… Beginners Book with Guitar Chords . 25 Popular Tunes $10.00 now $5.00
Geraldine Cotters Traditional Irish Tin Whistle Tutor.Comprehensive book..Basic to Advanced Technique,photos and tunes $20.00 now $15.00
IRISH TRADITIONAL SONG BOOKS …..
Soodlums Selection of Irish Ballads 4 Volumes,40 Songs in each Book $25.00 now $15.00
The First Book of Irish Ballads by Daniel D. O’Keefe Paper Back,published in 1955…Lyrics only and 8 pages of Tunes $10.00 now $5.00
100 Irish Ballads..Words Music and Guitar Chords $5.00.freebie with another purchase
Duncles Collection of Irish Ballads With Only 6 Chords Volumes 1 and 2 ..100 Songs $10.00 now $5.00
The following Books contain Lyrics and Guitar Chords .. all edited by James Healy.
Ballads from the Pubs of Ireland $7.00
Comic Songs of Ireland $7.00
Ballads from an Irish Fireside $7.00
Songs of Percy French $7.00
Irish Ballads and Songs of the Sea $7.00 now $20.00 for these 5 titles
IRISH LITERATURE …..
The Complete Guide to Celtic Music by June Skinner Sawyer.. Histories,Biographies ,from the past to the present.Comprehensive book $15.00 now $10.00
Folk Music and Dances of Ireland Brendan Breathnach $10.00 now $5.00
The Man and his Music Brendan Breathnach $10.00 now $5.00
A Pocket History of Irish Traditional Music by Gearoid O’Halmuhrain $7.00 now $5.00
Traditional Music in Ireland by Tomas O’Canain $10.00 now $5.00
Phew,that’s about it…my brain hurts !
All prices plus postage…A discount will be given to buyers of more than one book and a Huuuuuuge discount will be given to anyone who takes the lot.
Best wishes from OZ…. zoukboy

Re: Irish Music Books for sale .

You might want to think about putting this as one big lot on ebay. Would be a pretty attractive package and save the hassle of making 30 trips to the post office.

Thanks Mimi….I’ve sold a few of them so far….maybe the rest will end up on ‘the bay’…
Cheers to you….

The SOLD books are…Willie Clancy,Patsy Touhy,An Piobaire,
Sales pending on Geraldine Cotter,Shannon Heaton and the Bulmer and Sharpley set.

Did you get my email about the B&S books? Hadn’t heard back from ya. Would be very keen on having those on the shelf.