Sessions in Scotland

Sessions in Scotland

Spending two weeks in Scotland this summer…. anyone know where tunes can be found? Irish or Scottish, either way.

Re: Sessions in Scotland

Check the sessions section…that’s what it’s for.

You haven’t specified where either.

Yeah. Scotland is a big place with lots of sessions. Check out the sessions section and then if you have specific questions about one area or another then you could ask then. Generally speaking Glasgow and Edinburgh, being the two biggest cities, have more sessions than elsewhere.

If you’re anywhere near Aberdeen, send me a PM and let me know when.

Posted by .

The best tune session in Scotland is on the Inn Pin, of course. Small intimate venue, not much space for noisy punters, and don’t forget your rope!

You are welcome to join us in the Howwood inn , Howwood on Wednesdays, Phil will be happy to see you in Wintersgill on Tuesday’s or dram Sundays or thursdays and corries is on in balloch on a Monday. Enjoy your trip!

I meant to answer this thread on a more serious note…. if you’re around South Lanarkshire (great tourist mecca that it is), drop me a PM.

Perthshire: Bankfoot Inn on Wednesdays and Dunkeld every other Thursday. Stag at Falkland in Fife every Wednesday.