Hey Chicago

Hey Chicago

No sessions on Saturday or Monday? We’ll be up this weekend (4/6-4/9) and would love to share a few tunes.
Cheers

Re: Hey Chicago

Janesville has a session at O’Reiley and Conway’s. Still haven’t made it out to Chicago.

On Monday

hmmm… that’s a good one. we used to have a kickin’ one on mondays, but that particular bar cut back from 3 sessions a week to one. btw, what’s wrong with sunday? you can go to more sessions on sunday than is reasonable or sane…. you’ll need all of saturday to prepare and all of monday to recover! i like to go from nevin’s (3 to 6), to the grafton (5-8) to the galway arms (8-10:30). there’s plenty more as well, such as chief o’neills (not sure the time), etc.

Posted by .

Where are you from earl?

@daiv… We will definitely wear out some shoe leather getting around on Sunday (perhaps we’ll run into you). But we don’t make it to the big city very often and we’re jonesing to play every night of the week …

you got my hopes up, because for half a sec i thought you were offering to dance at the sessions! i didn’t make it out that weekend. hopefully we’ll run into each other when you are in town next time.

Posted by .