Ooops, I should have added:

"Hi, my name is Bob and I play the banjo."

Re: Friday Harbor 2004

I thought you played harmonica.

thats a McCusker tune no?

Posted by .

Oooo, did you go, Bob? I can hardly wait to hear from Pat and Sam how it was — I would have loved to have gone…

Z - I told Pat & Sam how you and I came within 4 hours of meeting, last year. Tell them to hop on this discussion when they get back. We had tunes.

Jack - I played the harmonica on the Ferry session going over to the island, but mostly played banjo in the sessions.

Mike - Its a 4 day music camp in the San Juan Islands near Puget Sound

LOL — Hey, we’ll make it sooner or later, Bob. I have to come out soon to visit my grandmother, so maybe I can free up a night to make it in to the Plough and meet up with you and Jack Gilder. So give us a report! I really wanted to go, I’d go anywhere for a lesson with James Kelly, really, but I’ve got a ton of work right now… Was it as good as the lineup sounded?

I should see Pat and Sam at the Ft. Collins session tomorrow, can hardly wait to hear from them how it looked from their end…

omg i live so nearby. in sydney on vancouver island.the tail of the anacortez ferry.and imissed your get-together. i play a lonely irish tenor banjo……
play several hours each day,
i have ben to friday harbour in 98.saw/heard some great blues////////// nevr heard of any session. can anyone pls keep me poste, try _________________________—————-vboyd100@hotmail.com_________________
but