Willie Clancy Week 2013 Photos

Willie Clancy Week 2013 Photos

Hi All,

I have finally finished working through my photos from this year’s festival and have posted them online. Feel free to check them out. For those on Facebook, if there is anyone you know then feel free to tag, like, share and all that malarky. You do not need Facebook to view the photos though.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.186021914903015.1073741840.157658407739366&type=1

More photos, from Tubbercurry will follow later.

I will also get round to posting some of these on Flickr for the feed at the bottom of thesession.org homepage. I know Jeremy would be delighted if more folk were posting their photos there.

Thanks,

Alistair

Re: Willie Clancy Week 2013 Photos

Thanks for sharing, Alistair!

Great pictures Alistair what camera do you use?

Nice variety and lovely light and shadow in many shots. I guess it’s a little easier during the busyness of Willie Week to take portraits like these as there’s so many people crowding about and lots of people clicking, so people playing tend to just zone that out, ignore photographers etc.

Posted .

Gromit - A Nikon d5100. Most of the photos were shot with an 85mm f1.8 lens.

Hussar - I suspect you are probably right. In most cases I was playing as well though. There were plenty of people with cameras. A video camera on a tripod even turned up at one point in Friels.

Wonderful as always Alistair, some great shots!