Seeking musicians & a caller for the Pride Northwest celili in Sligo on 22 August

Seeking musicians & a caller for the Pride Northwest celili in Sligo on 22 August

Hey
I am trying to round up some musicians and a set caller to play with me at the Pride Northwest Ceili on 22 August in Sligo Town:
https://www.facebook.com/nwprideireland
The caller would just need to call simple stuff like shoe the donkey, walls of limerick etc and show people the steps.
Looking for:
Flutes
Fiddles
Pipes
Accordion
Drums
Piano
Caller
There is no money unfortunately, but the organisers can provide accommodation etc for anyone who needs it. Ive been playing for years at the Dublin Pride Ceili’s and they are great fun. If you think you can do it, please PM me.
Obviously gay/straight/whatever doesnt matter!
Bryan

Re: Seeking musicians & a caller for the Pride Northwest celili in Sligo on 22 August

Hi there, how many are you expecting for the ceili, would amplification be required.

Re: Seeking musicians & a caller for the Pride Northwest celili in Sligo on 22 August

Hi

Sorry I missed your reply. No idea how many are expected. We tend to get between 50 and 100 at the Dublin ceili each year. Amplification will be provided. If I don’t get a few volunteers in the next few days I’ll have to cancel it as I don’t know many musicians in sligo

Bryan