For Learning Music BPMinus

For Learning Music BPMinus

Here’s a handy tool that I just found http://bpminus.com/index.php it’s free and the interface is really easy to use, On first impressions, it looks like the software was written by someone who knows what they are doing (on windows 7 in any case, I’ve only used it for 20 minutes)

Disclaimer: Do not listen to slowed down music for lengthy periods, you might convince your brain that it’s the truth.

Re: For Learning Music BPMinus

I just tried it — there were horrendous clicks and pops when the music was slowed down, so I removed it. Perhaps it’s my system (Windows XP); but I won’t be recommending it. I’d rather pay a few quid for Riff Station. Thanks anyway, Theirlandais.

Posted by .

works fine for me in Windows 7, even at speeds of 25% it’s perfectly clear sound, compared with some similar tools

< Disclaimer: Do not listen to slowed down music for lengthy periods, you might convince your brain that it’s the truth. >
* And I thought it was just my age 🙁
But seriously Theirlandais, this is a good post here, esp for all learner’s, and even better, a good
tool for ear player’s, that think they just know all the tune’s right anyway. ’ Idiot’s like myself etc ’

I Just noticed it’s FREE there, so I will try it out… and if ok, I’ll pass your wee software idea,
on to our local slow session where I am heading in another couple of hour’s.
Theirlandais… I thank-you, yet again today.
Best -
f4

Theirlandais : It’s A Good Job !
Work’s fine on my Vista - But, I only tried of the Typical Installation.
Now, I’am wondering, what the Custom & Complete, Installation’s do ?
I cannot get it to play Midi’s,but I’m sure there’s plenty of FREE software
around for them, I find, that loop playing idea, is good for learner’s, which the
Audicity software, will be sometime’s a bit daunting for newcomer’s .
But so far, ’ Thumb’s Up ’ .
f4

I’ve been using Audacity for years. Any reason to switch to this?

Although it occurs to me that for the last few years, I’ve used the ASC app on my phone far more often for learning tunes.