Friday May 21st

Friday May 21st

I have arranged a space for a session on the evening of May 21st at the Beer House, 6 Angel St off Rochdale Rd Central Manchester
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=384350&y=399023&z=1&sv=384350,399023&st=4&tl=~&bi=~&lu=N&ar=y
Kick off about 8:30
All welcome
The Pub serves a wide range of real ale, Ciders and Perries (lethal) and is 5 minutes from Victoria train station and 15 minutes from Piccadilly on foot.
As it’s a Friday and the pub is likely to be very busy we will be playing in the function room upstairs, but not behind closed doors.
If things go well we could have the session here regularly.

TTFN
PP

Re: Friday May 21st

Hi Pied,

Great to hear you got it off the ground - let’s hope the musos turn up in droves.

I think my reply to the last post on this was a bit cryptic - when I said it looked like Friday AND Saturday in the B & B I meant I wanted to attend both sessions, so I’ll have to extend my stay, not that I was going to stay in for the night!

Now all I’ve got to do is work out if any of my mates still live locally (I was at Manchester Uni in the ’80s) or if they’ve all gone walkabout.

Good luck with it, and I hope to make yer acquaintance in a few weeks.

Eno

Hi Eno.
Thanks for the reply, I think we should get a good attendence.
What did you study at Uni?
PP

‘Engineering, Manufacturing and Management’ - class of ’88. It was a four year full time course for smart alecs.

It’s a shame I couldn’t make it. I really don’t understand why I need to hand in two long essays in uni on my birth day in the next week.