Calling all musicians in New Zealand.

Calling all musicians in New Zealand.

Hi guys, I’ll be in New Zealand for 3 weeks as of the 4th of Feb, unfortunately flying with Malaysia Airlines, and you can’t bring instruments on. I was wondering if any one had an old guitar they weren’t using as I’ve to play at a wedding, and I’m broke so I want to busk around a bit. Ay one fancy helping a stranger out?

Re: Calling all musicians in New Zealand.

afraid not. the year trip has been postponed until next october. Heading over for a wedding on monday.

Sorry, Ignore that! I misread your post (too early in the morning). Didn’t you meet anybody on your last trip.? J

You could borrow my Martin OOOM as long as you leave an arm or leg as guarantee of return… where in the country will you be? Cheers, Greg

We didn’t go last time. Had to postpone it for a year. Just heading over for three weeks for this wedding. And we’ll be around Coromandel? I’d happily leave personal items as insurance, such as my passport.

Some airline could learn from this "•Small musical instruments may be allowed as carry-on baggage, even if the item may not fit into the baggage-sizing unit due to its irregular shape."

Hi - have sent you a message, cheers Greg

Guitars aren’t exactly ‘small’