I Love The Playing

I Love The Playing

I want to pass along some information on a new album. There are a lot of flute players that I admire, but Steffen Gabriel may be the only player I can honestly say I’d like to emulate. See if you agree.
http://www.thelandsendsessions.com/

Posted by .

Re: I Love The Playing

Thank’s for the information. Just preordered the CD. Really nice flute playing from Steffen. I’m not a flute player, but I would be happy if my fiddle playing where only half as good as his flute playing.

I’ve also preordered, on the strength of the "little teaser". Thanks for the heads-up Ailin.

Wow! He makes it look so easy, he even smiles while playing ! Impressive stuff from all three.

Posted by .

Lovely playing. I would prefer the guitar back a little further in the mix, but that’s just nit picking I guess!

Oh WOW! I only wish I were able to play half as well. All three are just adorable too. I loved watching and listening! Great way to start my Sunday morning 🙂

Thanks for the tip, the clips are an absolute delight and I have also ordered it.

Thanks guys 🙂 that really means a lot to us!

The liner notes are finished and proof-read now, the artwork is taking shape, and Dave Sheridan wrote a few lovely lines as an introduction for the CD yesterday….maybe two or three more weeks and we’re good to go!

Posted by .