bus from ennis to miltown (willie week)

bus from ennis to miltown (willie week)

hi guys, i’d like to get some more up-to-date advice.
I was wondering if they have any extra buses besides the 333 which departs to miltown from ennis at 3 pm … because if i somehow miss this bus.. or there’s too many people on the bus so i cant get on.. i have no idea how else to get to miltown! and i cant afford a 60 euro cab fair .

like wise from miltown to ennis. i’ll be leaving ireland on the monday after the week concludes) . There’s that one bus at 8.30 am or so. But if i don’t catch that on time.. I can’t imagine what i would do, i have no other way of getting to ennis on time to catch my connecting bus to dublin airport!
anyone has any experience in getting around during willie week? especially between miltown and ennis
thanks

Re: bus from ennis to miltown (willie week)

They usually put on an extra bus from Ennis to Miltown on the Saturday, leaving the Ennis bus station at 7.00pm
[ or thereabout ]. I’ve used it several times in the past, and it’s never been full. I’m hoping to catch that bus myself.
Getting back from Miltown to Ennis can be a problem, but there is a noticeboard in the village hall where people can leave messages to try to get lifts, or at worst, share the cost of a taxi.

Posted by .

http://www.scoilsamhraidhwillieclancy.com/assets/bus-eireann-wcss-july-2015.pdf

The above link should work. I emailed the school organisers, and they’ve added the timetable link to the website. The bus leaves from Ennis at 18.25, which I think is earlier than in the past, and I’m going to be pretty lucky to catch it. May need to get a taxi, if anyone would like to share. Watch this space.

Posted by .

hi kenny,
is there anyway i can contact you , by email?