Looking for a baritone guitar.

Looking for a baritone guitar.

Hi all. Im looking for a baritone guitar. Something like a Lowden or an Avalon. There doesn’t seem to be any in stock anywhere in the country. If you have one or know of one for sale, I’d appreciate steer in the right direction.

Re: Looking for a baritone guitar.

Richard guitars have a Stonebridge Bari. They’re excellent guitars.

I’ve seen baritone necks advertised for Fender Telecasters, but not recently. If you don’t mind an electric, it’s an easy enough procedure to change a neck.

Alvarez makes a Bari that won’t break the bank the ABT60 and ABT60E. Typically, the 60 is round $400 and the 60E $500 (the E is an Acoustic Electric with a B Band system). Ibanez has an offering as well for around $400. I’ve played the Alvarez Artist Bari and enjoyed the sound I coaxed from it. I’ve not played the Ibanez, so I can’t give a critique of it. Of course if you’re looking for Hi End Bari’s Martin, Taylor (Alvarez has a higher end version as well, around $1400, where Martin nd Taylor are well ove $3K). I’m not sure what the EU market has, as I’m across the pond. If you’re looking to try one without spending a whole lot, I’d highly recommend the Alvarez. There are several makers with electric only offerings.